July 27, 2011

And So It Begins!

The panic has officially begun!  Since the timing of things will be rather unknown (and potentially expedited), I am completely panicking about all the the stuff that needs to get done before we bring our little one home.  When I evaluate my house as a whole, the to-do list is endless; but I have to stay focused on the most important things . . . like the nursery!  I have recruited my fabulous friend, Candace, to help me set up and organize the room along the way (it's far too big a job for just one person) - and if I don't stay organized, I will get completely overwhelmed!  I'm leaning towards designing a gender neutral nursery just so I can make the best use of our time and resources.  Plus, when I think about the fact that this will not be our only adoption experience, I figure it's best to purchase items that can be reused time and time again.  So here are my initial design ideas (click on the image to enlarge):
Baby Harrell's Nursery - Design Phase 1

Bedding

Diaper Stacker

Throw Blanket

No comments: