July 29, 2009

Debut of the Harrell Adoption Notebook!

It is understood that after you've met me one time you comprehend just how much of an organized, type-A personality that I am. I am sure that God made me this way for a purpose! He knew that it would help tremendously during our adoption process. So, in order to gear up for the mounds of paperwork we are slowly beginning to receive, I have created the Harrell Adoption Notebook. The one-stop shopping to all things Harrell adoption (if you will) :)

Front Cover


Inside Flap: ID card and Pocket folder which contains all the agency DVD's and pamphlets we're receiving.


Spiral-bound notebook to keep all our handwritten notes from seminars and conferences together with the rest of our adoption information

First Tab: Agency information and applications

The remaining tabs will be comprised of financial information, copies of all paperwork we complete and submit, letters of encouragement and support, etc.

No comments: